Phase I Environmental Assessment Methodology
The scope of our Phase I Environmental Assessment will be in accordance with ASTM 1527-98 guidelines and will include:
- Conducting a visual reconnaissance of the Subject Property and surrounding area for evidence of possible environmental concerns.
- Interviewing persons living or working at or near the Subject Property regarding past use and history of the Subject Property.
- Reviewing historic maps and aerial photographs to assess past use and history of the Subject Property.
- Researching property tax and title records to assess past ownership and use of the Subject Property.
- Reviewing environmental agency records for evidence of regulated facilities at or near the Subject Property.
- Outlining our investigative procedures and findings in a written report.