|Advanced Environmental Management, Inc., 1998 to present:
Mr. Busker serves as Project Geologist for numerous landfill monitoring projects. His projects include:
- Conducting EPA/EPD Quality Assurance/Quality Control groundwater, and surface water sampling.
- Conducting Methane Monitoring at Landfills.
- Overseeing the installation of groundwater, and methane monitoring wells.
- Development of Groundwater monitoring wells to EPD standards.
- Performing insitu slug-tests on groundwater monitoring wells to determine hydrogeologic parameters.
- Preparation of detailed reports documenting EPD compliance.
- Operation and Maintenance of Methane Remediation Systems.
United Consulting Group Ltd.; January 1996 to March 1998:
Mr. Busker served as Staff Geologist in the Geophysical Department. Projects included:
- Design, Perform and Interpret Seismic Refraction Surveys for the Identification and Quantification of rock in site suitability and design studies.
- Ground Penetrating Radar Studies for identification and location of manmade and natural artifacts.
- Field supervision for Geotechnical and Site Suitability Investigations.
- Laboratory testing of soils and other materials for physical properties.
- Installation of Settlement Cells and Settlement Plates for long term studies of settlement potentials in fill soils.
- Testing of footings for Residential, Public, and Commercial buildings.
- Rock Identification and Quantification as well as studies involving stability of Rock slopes.
- Wrote detailed reports for clients explaining findings of field investigations and giving recommendations.